Lost Passport

You are eligible for a Lost or Stolen Replacement Passport if:

  • the applicant is a U.S. citizen and no longer has possession of their U.S. Passport.

Passports reported lost or stolen are invalidated and can no longer be used for travel. 

You will be issued a brand new passport with a new passport number.

You will need the following documents in order to expedite your Replacement Passport:
  • Proof of U.S. Citizenship
  • Proof of Identity
  • Proof of International Travel Plans within 14 days or 30 days if a visa is needed
Government fees of $135 are paid separately. $60 additional government fee for expediting.