You are eligible for a Passport Renewal if:
- Applicant is in possession of most recent passport and,
- Applicant was at least 16 when passport was issued and,
- Applicant’s passport was issued less than 15 years ago and,
- Applicant’s passport is not damaged.
- If applicable, legal documentation is required to prove name change.
You will need the following documents in order to expedite your Passport Renewal:
- Valid Passport (undamaged and less than 5 years expired)
Government fee of $110 is paid separately. If you wish to expedite your passport, an additional $60 government fee will apply.